When the decision is made to reduce your workforce, outplacement services can help employees cope with the job loss at a critical time. Career transition services provide these employees with the essential knowledge and skills required to conduct a prosperous job search resulting in a successful transition into the workforce. Our staff consists of organizational psychologists and career guidance consultants. We provide a range of comprehensive yet flexible programs and services to assist organizations and their employees in managing the transition successfully.
Our career transition programs are designed to give professionals the knowledge and tools needed to make effective career decisions. We work with individuals through a customized process to meet your specific needs.
Core services may include:
- Assessment of individual assets and accomplishments
- Career assessment which matches interests and personality to specific occupations
- Establishing realistic goals and objectives
- Resume development
- Development of job search action plan
- Interview preparation and training, including videotaping, if requested
- Phone call or in-person follow-up sessions to track progress and maintain momentum
- Ongoing coaching, follow-up and additional support as needed
Blankenship & Seay Consulting Group has 30 years experience providing consulting services to organizations of all sizes in the Birmingham and surrounding areas – giving us the ability to offer extensive knowledge of the local business community. Additionally, our firm has affiliates offering career transition services throughout the U.S. We serve as the primary contact with the client company and can arrange for services in any location.