A Group Coaching Program for Leaders Committed to a DEI-Driven Culture
Organizations are more diverse than ever; however, many organizations struggle to cultivate a workplace culture where everyone is seen, included, valued, respected, and given access to opportunities. Culture Advantage is a group coaching program for leaders committed to DEI-driven culture. In this program, participants will have the opportunity to engage in “real talk” that will help them, and their organization move beyond surface level DEI conversations and messages. Our primary goal is to guide participants in a process that will leave them informed and empowered, ready to lead change in their organizations.
Who Should Attend
Mid- to senior-level leaders with formal or informal responsibility for creating and implementing culture change, such as DEI initiatives within their organization.
This may include Diversity officers, HR partners, Managers, Supervisors, and other leaders making DEI-related decisions
- Increase Awareness of Personal Barriers and Facilitators Related to Leading Culture Change
- Sharpen Your “Equity and Inclusion Lens”
- Enhance your Ability to Identify and Respond to Biases and Inequities at the Individual, Interpersonal, and Systems Level
- Share Actions that Embrace Transparency and Promote Accountability
- Evaluate Whether Your DEI Metrics Match Your Message
- Learn Best Practices for Building a DEI Program that is Measurable and Effective
- Identify What’s Still Not Working at Your Organization
- Determine What Needs to be Preserved versus Changed
- Discover Ways to Close the DEI Gaps
- Learn How to Bring People Along
- Identify Your Target Audience
- Help Others Embrace the Advantages and Challenges of Change
- Create An Individualized Action Plan to Take Back to Your Organization
Length: 6 sessions, combination of in-person and virtual
Jan. 18, 2023 In-person at SocialVenture* (8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
Feb. 1, 2023 Virtual (time TBD)
Feb. 15, 2023 In-person at SocialVenture (8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
March 1, 2023 Virtual (time TBD)
March 15, 2023 Virtual (time TBD)
April 5, 2023 In-person at SocialVenture (8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.)
*SocialVenture 5529 1st Ave. South Birmingham, AL 35212
For more information, please complete this form: https://forms.gle/VK7pkz3Q9acSwMKd7
or contact Kristin at Powell@blankenshipandseay.com
*Our program can also be customized and delivered at your organization
About the Facilitators
Kristin Powell, Ph.D.
Kristin Powell is a consulting psychologist with Blankenship and Seay Consulting Group in Birmingham. She works with professionals who are seeking to define and develop their unique leadership styles. Her approach to developing leaders emphasizes the value of leaders engaging in deliberate actions that will create an organizational culture where all employees can thrive and feel comfortable utilizing their voice. Her services include executive coaching, leadership assessment and training, DEI consultation and training, and team building.
Martha Anne Rich, Ph.D.
Martha Anne is a consulting psychologist who helps people at work improve their performance and wellbeing, both individually and collectively. Her services include executive coaching, leadership training, group coaching, assessment, consultation, and meeting facilitation. Through her consultancy, Rich Potential, she works with clients across industries and workplace settings, relying on a collaborative process of inquiry, strategy, and support to help clients achieve their goals.