Competency models help organizations define the specific requirements for success in a job, groups of jobs, or within the larger organization. They are the foundation for implementing integrated hiring, promotion, performance management, and training and developmental systems. Competency models serve as the benchmark for measuring behaviors, experience, and motivations required for job success.
Competency models — and other approaches to job analysis — ensure that hiring, promotion, and developmental practices are legally defensible, accurate, and fairly perceived.
Through our process, your organization will realize the following benefits:
- A legally defensible approach for developing the right model quickly
- A strong connection between the business strategy and people you should hire or promote to execute that strategy
- Defined requirements that managers can adopt to drive performance
- A framework to support integrated HR talent management systems
- Structured Interview Design (Click here for additional information)